In accordance with Governor Lee’s mandate on public gatherings, we are now able to have visitation and funeral services with no limit on numbers in attendance. The health and safety of our staff, families and guests are our top priorities. We will continue to clean and sanitize our facility regularly.
Our kitchen remains closed in accordance with Governor Lee’s guidelines for buffets.
We continue to expect our staff and guests to take these necessary precautions:
- Do not enter the funeral home if you feel ill or are showing signs of sickness
- Wash your hands after touching any frequently used surface or after coughing or sneezing
- Avoid touching your face and follow social distancing recommendations
- Do not bring food or drinks into the funeral home
- Avoid physical contact such as hugging, kissing or shaking hands
We remain committed to help you honor your loved one.
We appreciate your patience and understanding as we all work through this together.