To ensure the safety of your family, friends, and our staff as we continue to assist the people in our community, we wish everyone to follow the CDC and President’s Coronavirus Guidelines to prevent the spread of the COVID-19 Coronavirus. Our business will remain open for those in need and we are sanitizing/disinfecting frequently. We are available to handle services for our families.
However, we expect our staff and guests to take these necessary precautions:
- Do not enter the funeral home if you feel ill or are showing signs of sickness
- Wash your hands after touching any frequently used surface or after coughing or sneezing
- Avoid touching your face and follow social distancing recommendations
- Do not bring food or drinks into the funeral home
- Avoid physical contact such as hugging, kissing or shaking hands
Currently, we are taking the following steps as per CDC Guidelines to ensure the safety of our families, guests and staff.
Beginning March 23, 2020, there will only be Private Family Visitation/Services with a pastor for prayers and messages. No food or beverages will be accepted at the funeral home.
We appreciate your patience and understanding as we work to follow the Center for Disease Control – CDC Guidelines for Funeral Homes.